Available Dental Payment Plans
- We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- For treatment over $750.00, we offer a bookkeeping courtesy of 5% of the total fee. Payment must be made in full at the time of treatment by cash or check only.
- For crowns, bridgework, dentures, and endodontics, an initial payment of one-half of the total fee will be required at the beginning of treatment and the balance is due when work is completed.
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Dental Insurance plans: Our professional services are rendered to you, not to your insurance company; therefore, we feel it is appropriate for your insurance company to pay you directly. You are responsible to us for payment. We will make financial arrangements directly with you. At the end of each appointment, we will give you a customized insurance form for you to simply mail to your carrier for reimbursement.
If you have questions regarding your account or payment options, please contact us. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstanding or concerns.