Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
June 8, 2020
We are excited to re-open our office and welcome our patients back for care!
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is imperative that a member of our staff speak directly to each patient prior to their arrival to our office for any scheduled appointments. Our staff will review some pre-screening questions and review our revised and enhanced safety protocols prior to your arrival to our office.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in advance during these extraordinary times, and appreciate everyone’s patience as we work hard to accommodate the significant number of patients who’s appointments had to be cancelled during our 12-week closure.
Be well – we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Dr. Fantasia and staff
May 15, 2020
To our loyal and valued patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family well and in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies closely so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are always current and adhere to current recommendations.
In addition to our standard infection control protocols, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment at our office. We made these changes to help further protect our patients and staff. These changes include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some health screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We will ask you to wash your hands prior to entering the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and many other locations in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be asking all patients to allow us to take their temperature when they arrive at the office. We will also be screening all staff member temperatures every morning prior to patient arrivals.
- We will be asking all patients to complete a pre-rinse protocol with a peroxide solution to minimize any possible viral count present in the oral cavity.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s books to read, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We appreciate everyone’s patience in advance as we work hard to accommodate all patients who’s appointments were cancelled during our multi-week office closure. We will be expanding hours as needed to catch up and get everyone treated as quickly and safely as possible!
We look forward to seeing you all again in our office and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our new protocols. You also can visit our website, www.wellesleydentalcare.com for the most up to date information about our current office policies and procedures.
Thank you for being our patient – we value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Dr. Fantasia and staff
General, Cosmetic, and Family Dental Care
General Dentist Matthew Fantasia practices a full scope of general, prosthetic and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from fillings, crowns and bridges to porcelain veneers and dental implants. Dr. Fantasia can correct a wide variety of restorative and cosmetic dental problems, using an array of contemporary techniques to restore patients to optimal oral health. Modern general, prosthetic and cosmetic dental care make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even appearance with proper function and esthetics for a lifetime of dental health.
Our office is located at 372 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA.
Call us at Wellesley Office Phone Number (781) 235-1146.
General, Cosmetic & Family Dental Care in Wellesley, MA
Dr. Fantasia can create the proper smile and dental health for you using an array of modern restorative dentistry techniques:
- composite bonding
- inlays and onlays
- porcelain veneers
- dental implants
- partial dentures
- complete dentures
- tooth whitening
Dr. Fantasia is a dentist with expertise in general, prosthetic, implant and cosmetic dentistry. For more information about our practice or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Wellesley, MA at Wellesley Office Phone Number (781) 235-1146.
Serving Wellesley, Weston, Natick, Needham, Dover, Sherborn, Medfield, Westwood, Framingham, Ashland, Wayland, Lincoln, Sudbury, Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Boston, and all surrounding areas.
372 Washington Street • Wellesley, MA 02481 • Wellesley Office Phone Number (781) 235-1146 • Fax (781) 235-9195